Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coffee Shop

Princeton's Coffee Corner is a great place to just sit down and relax, read a book, chat, read the newspaper. It's a family owned business, and the manager is the wife of a history teacher in the high school. It's a very small shop, but homey and familiar. High school kids go down there all the time for drinks, though everyone knows not to go there if you're skipping. It always smells pleasantly of coffee, not too strong, but there. No matter who happens to be there at any given time, you can always walk in and start a conversation with them. Even though I don't like coffee, I do love going to the Coffee Corner.

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun place to go! I always wished there was a fun coffee place to go to when I was in High School. I like that you used the word homey, good word to describe a place like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love small coffee shops. You can tell that it's a great coffee shop considering you don't even drink coffee and you like it. You did a great job of describing this place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coffee Corner sounds like a wonderful place. It sounds like a nice place to go to just get away from all your issues. I love coffee shops that are homey, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read. I always liked small coffee shops as well, even though I don't drink coffee. I heard not long ago that some of them may start charging or getting rid of the wireless internet. That wouldn't be good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute name for the coffee place. There was someone from my church who owned a coffee shop, and the name of her's was called the Coffee Cubby. I think owning a coffee shop would be such an enjoyable place to work. Its so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really awesome that you support the family owned business. A lot of the time it can be easier to run to Dunbros or some other coffee chain and grab something cheap. The economy has made it very difficult for the small businesses to stay afloat, so they have to set themselves apart. Sounds like your coffee shop has a great atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete